Chocolate and peanut butter. Two flavours that are amazing together. Who doesn’t like a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup? This recipe puts those two delicious flavours in one cookie. They’re easy to make and fairly healthy (definitely healthier than this cookie recipe) and they’re perfect for a sweet little treat with a cup of tea. So give the recipe a go and enjoy!
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour
- 2 tbsp caster sugar (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 handful chocolate chunks (dark or milk chocolate are best)
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a bowl warm the peanut butter for 10 seconds in the microwave to make it easier to stir.
- Mix together the peanut butter, egg, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour, sugar and cinnamon to the wet ingredients and mix to form a dough.
- Mix in the chocolate chip and shape into 12 evenly sized balls and space out over the two baking trays.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes then leave to cool slightly before eating.