One of my favourite things to cook for myself for breakfast or lunch if I have the time is this scramble. It’s great because you can just use whatever you have in the fridge and it tastes great every time.
10ml milk (or just a splash, the same as if you were making normal scrambled eggs)
A handful of grated cheddar cheese
1/2 an onion
A handful of cherry tomatoes
A handful of spinach
Bacon, any other veg, you can basically just use whatever you like.
1. Start by chopping up all your ingredients, so your onion and tomatoes.
2. In a little oil or melted butter begin to soften your onions and tomatoes in a frying pan on a medium heat.
3. While the onions are cooking mix together the eggs and milk in a jug with a pinch of salt and a little pepper.
4. Once the onions and tomatoes have started softening, add in your handful of spinach and allow it to wilt down a little.
5. Now the spinach has wilted a little add in your eggs and leave them to cook slightly before stirring or folding.
6. Once the eggs have started to cook add in the grated cheese and fold the eggs until the cheese has melted slightly and the eggs have cooked.
7. Dish up and enjoy!