My flatmates and I love a bit of baking, and this time we decided to try making chocolate lava cakes for dessert. They were super quick to make, and they taste amazing!
Here’s how you make them:
100g dark chocolate
150g light brown sugar
3 large eggs
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
50g plain flour
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200C/Gas 6.
2. Thoroughly grease four ramekins, and dust with cocoa powder.
3. Melt the butter and chocolate in a bowl over boiling water, then set aside to cool slightly.
4. Add in the sugar, and then the eggs one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract and flour.
5. Divide evenly between the ramekins leaving about a centimetre at the top (you may have a little excess mixture).
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes until just firm to touch.